Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The beauty of Multiplay

Kegunaan multiply ternyata banyak banged
terpaksa deh bikin account just hanya demi biar bisa mendonlod lagu2 yang di post orang2 di sana. Kata aal...heh kmana aja loh tante, kan emang iyee..
hehehehe, gw ke mana yah? ga kemana mana, kali krn di balikpapan aja kali yah, jadi ga gaul..
kewl deh
nemu lagu ini, enak sih jazzy2 gitu and ternyata liric nya juga mematikan hehehehe'

I am gonna find another you
by John Mayer (pacarnya jessica simpson nih skr)
hehehe kebanyakan nonton E channel :)

It's really over, you made your stand
You got me crying, as was your plan
But when my loneliness is through, I'm gonna find another you

You take your sweaters
You take your time
You might have your reasons but you will never have my rhymes
I'm gonna sing my way away from blue
I'm gonna find another you

When I was your lover
No one else would do
If I'm forced to find another, I hope he looks like you [aduh enggak deh klo gw]
Yeah and he's nicer too [ini boleh lah]

So go on baby
Make your little get away
My pride will keep me company
And you just gave yours all away
Now I'm gonna dress myself for two
Once for me and once for someone new
I'm gonna do somethings you wouldn't let me do
Oh I'm gonna find another you


see...
ksian banged deh lo :p

No comments: