Friday, August 10, 2007

To My Darling

My Darling
There are something that you dont know going on on me lately
Here I tell you

I cried when you ask me 'Rie, how do you look like right now?'
thats my first cry after 3 months strugling to not to
you know why? because i know that i will never c u again, never
it just impossible to think about it, impossible to have it, coz i know u never want to and i will never never ask you to, not in a million time. rejection after rejection make me never want to event think about it anymore.

Everytime i told you that i understand and i am ok, i lie
I lie to my self to make me belive that yes, i am ok
I lie to you to make you belive that yes she's OK

My heart still broken and i am still collecting it pieces by pieces

You know My Love
when i told you that i miss you, i mean it
it because I really miss you
and you know what
everytime you come to me and says a nice thing, bringing up our old memory, i feel that i still have you, you're still mine
but you always walk away after that
you makes me broke again, and again, and again
why sayang? why do you treat me this way

you make me smile
you make me cry
you give me love
you give me hope
you make me hurt
you make me broke
but yet, event i am in pain, i still keep loving you
i must be crazy

Now
Only tired that I can feel
i am just so tired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ririii....???

uniiii...??pa kabarnyo dio haa....akhirnya nemu juga gw ama orang satu ini...hehehhehe...msh inget gw kan?