Spending time at home doing nothing on weekend sometimes asik juga
kerjaan nya nya cuman nonton n dengerin musik, ga mikirin yang lain2
ga pusing ma yang lain2...
satu album Mika (Life in cartoon motion) dari kemaren dah bolak balik gw denger, but masih suka ma lagu2nya
walopun udah dari 4 bulan ylu cd nya juga udah mulai ada di mubil gw, still masih blom bocen
Yang paling gw suka named Happy Ending
suka dengan semua komposisinya, ya lyric and music nya
for some people dengerin lagu ini bisa menjadi wakeup call, buat gue lagu ini mengingatan akan masa2 kuliah, masa dimana gw sangat passionate dengan musik, memainkan alat musik and perform with the group.
gue suka banged ama musiknya, gabungan musik pop dengan orkestra with bunch of alat musik di mainkan, suka bangeeeeed....membuat nih lagu terasa lebih mendalam, more than sekedar lagu sedih....menurut gw sih ituuuu :D
sayang seribu sayang gw ga bisa donlod lagunya di sini, tapi di jamin deh you'll love the music of this song once u hear it...soal lyric mah itu selera masing masing ;)
-Happy Ending-
This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,But not together.
Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
Can't get no love without sacrifice
If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well
A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell
This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I feel as if I'm wastin'
And I'm wastin' everyday
This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.
2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind
Can't get no rest; keep walkin' around
If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong,
I can get to my sleep
I can think that we just carried on
This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I feel as if I'm wastin'
And I'm wastin' everyday
This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.
A Little bit of love, little bit of love
Little bit of love, little bit of love [repeat]
I feel as if I feel as if I'm wastin'
And I'm wastin' everyday
This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
To live the rest of our life,
But not together
Sad song with GREAT music ;)
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment