Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hard Work, Work Hard

capek capek capek capeek
Saat sesuatu yang menuntut perhatian jiwa, raga dan pikiran datang bersamaan, maka lelah lah outcome nya
I kind of tired with my work this week, my back hurt so much (i know u cant see the relation, but i can)
I was and still tired managing my emotion, and my chest hurt so much
i am tired with people, and my head hurt, not as much as my chest and back though, but still hurt.

This afternoon, i meet one of my colleque, he kind of an old gray hair wise man (from the look)
he smile, and ask me how r u?
i said I am doing Great (this is another thing, i am tired of faking my own feeling, try to look good happy, cheerful and problemless).... but than i corrected it, to more honest, well, i am doing ok, i said (i am sure he notice that my body language tell differently)
So I ask him back, try to be nice
and how r u??
he answer, i am doing great, every day is a good day
when you find out that you can wake up in the morning, than you know its a good day
Wow...I wish i can have your spirit, i said
he smile and says, you can, and you should, its simple thing in life
than your life will be better

fiuf...i wasnt wrong, he is a wise man

btw, i think its not that simple
my back still hurt, my chest still hurt, my head still hurt
is it because i work hard, or this work is just hard

yeaah... what ever

No comments: