Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's been lovely

I had 2 farewell moment yesterday
one set by my beloved friends in department, lunch at Novotel (yes..fancy aaa) ;)
and one dinner time, collaboration of me and mandra for all our beloved friend at Pizza Hut.

Both time was great
Lovely and emotional moment for me, event though i cant make my self crying, but it doesn't meant that i wasn't sad, well..my sad time already be with me since the time i receive the news that i get the job

Not much I can say except, i wont change anything i had for this past 7.5 years in Balikpapan
Its a love and hate relationship, but I am grateful for being here all this time
I met great friends, great work team, great people, great adventure
I work with the best team i ever had, friendly and helpful colleague from all field
I had the best time of my life, meet interesting people, have a crush on a boy, fall in love, broken heart, being proposed to get married, dump a very nice man (i really feel bad), broke someone heart, i bough a house, i met a great traveling friend, i enjoyed the time with my France friends, friendship, friendship and friendship.
and most of all, Being in Balikpapan, working with great company really enrich my knowledge, professionalism, capability, etc etc...

I never expect that this place give me this much fortune and great things, and like other cliche word, i just reallize how much i love this place, and i'll always love balikpapan.

Bye bye my friend
This is not goodbye
i see you around
u all will still be my friend, forever

Big hug and love
Me

No comments: