I saw a snake, at my port
A tiny little snake
She’s dead
With her head separate from the body
Somebody cut her head
Something crosses my mind
Is this a sign??
That night
I can’t talk no more
It’s like my neck being cut, like that little snake
I feel I am dead, just like her
But wait…
Nooo..its not my neck that being cut, it still hanging there
It’s my heart…
yaa its my heart that being cut, see... I can feel it no more
And I am not dead, I still can feel my breath
Ahh… it’s my heart that dead, that’s why only numb that I felt
I am way much luckier that that snake
She loose her life
I just loose my heart
Her body is in pieces
While me, it just my heart that fall into a pieces
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment