RieChan
It's about me, always about me. Oke..with you sometimes in it ;) ..
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Javari
For me, the smell of this liquid will stay in my mind
one of the unforgetable thing in my life
coz it remind me all of my good time
..... with you
I Miss You
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
riEChan
Yes I am crazy.. Yes I am fussy.. Yes I am a bit chubby.. Yes I am sporty.. Yes I always looks sexy :) But most of all, I am a very fun and loving person, also smart and kind, so...vote for me, pick me..pick me..pick meeee :)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
2010
(15)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(38)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(55)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(16)
▼
2007
(114)
►
December
(25)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(15)
The Hardest Part
Javari
WHY GOD..WHY??????
????
Ternyata tidak perlu menjauh untuk merasa jauhatau...
Restu Sinaga
Liburaaaaan
10 Things I hate about YOU!!
BORAT
Having Fun
Bentar lagi terkenaaal :)
My Wish
Welcome to My Paradise #2
Mellow moment
It's March
►
February
(12)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(10)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
2005
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
2004
(14)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment