Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I miss the old you

I realiza, everytime i feel that i miss you, i find out that I miss the old you
the spontaneous, honest, fun, cheerful one
i dont know whether it was the real you or not, i dont care
I just miss that one

I can't find it in a new you
thats why, everytime i miss you and we talk, i feel different
i feel that i dont miss you, you're not him
the one that i miss so much.

maybe the new you is the real you
or maybe the real you is the one that i knew like a year ago
and now, this one is not the real you
well..what ever it will be
I miss you
the old you
the one that honest, always open, full of passion, cheerful and menyebalkan you
I know he's gone
thats why i miss you still

No comments: